Thursday, April 23, 2009

.... at home

So, I see I haven't posted in quite awhile. Like I told my mom yesterday when I talked her and she stated that it has been nearly two weeks since I last talked to her, I have lost all since of time. My days seem to be consumed with resting as much as possible. Also eating. I can't seem to eat enough! I am hungry nearly all the time. It was not like that with Karissa. Speaking of Karissa, she thinks I should have the baby at home. Well, I have news for her! Anyway, yesterday we got the birth announcement for Paul, Karissa's cousin. I showed it to her and asked if she remembers being there when he was born. She said yes and commented on Aunt Mo being in the hospital for a long, long time (of course, she was there the normal amount of time but I guess to Karissa it seemed like a long time). I then told her that I will have to be at the hospital too when the baby is born. She then just stares at me wide-eyed with a disbelieving expression on her face for a few seconds. When I ask what is wrong she says mommy you could stay home and have the baby. No, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment