Monday, April 6, 2009
a loooong week
I see that I haven't posted in awhile. This past week has been .... I guess you could say, unusual. It started out with jury duty. I ended up being the foreperson for a criminal case. We came to a verdict right before lunch on Wednesday. It was quite the memorable experience. I learned a lot and even though I remain thankful for our judicial system I can honestly say I would prefer not to serve again. Wednesday I began to develop a cold. Thursday I experienced more spotting. We went to the doctor on Friday and found everything to be just as it should. The little one has definitely grown. We could see little arms and legs. It's little leg even moved! The heart was strong and of course beating fast. Needless to say, my cold was full force by then and I was feeling miserable. Karissa and John were great, letting me rest and getting me whatever I needed. Most of all they were very patient. Saturday I began to feel better but still pretty week. Today, I am nearly back to my regular self. Needless to say this week, I am looking forward to returning to a normal routine and having the added blessing of spending time with church family celebrating the Easter season. As you can see even though our little one is only the size of a blueberry it has had quite a week! Karissa too has had quite a week (she even had an ear infection) but ahe has been such a blessing. She and Daddy had a lot of bonding time, which both were very thankful for. Looking forward to what this week will bring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment