Friday, July 24, 2009

belly, belly


I was looking through past posts and realized I haven't posted preggo pictures in awhile. I completely neglected my plan to posted monthly pictures. Opps! Anyway the other day Dorinda took a picture of Karissa and Caleb. He is growing fast! This past month I have been feeling the best I have yet to feel. I am thinking he may have shifted to more of a transverse position which may explain why I feel more at ease. Also my energy has been pretty good or maybe I am just caught in the excitement of getting things ready for Caleb. Overall, I am feeling much less sore than I have been feeling. I am very thankful because with Karissa I remember things getting more uncomfortable as time went on. I had been worried because I started off so uncomfortable and could envision getting worse and worse. Caleb seems to be doing really well. Those movement are continuing to impress me with their strength and the predictability (kick, kick, punch, punch, turn, stop) of them has continued. Although last night, he changed up his routine for Daddy. John got close to my belly and started calling out his name. Caleb got all excited and started either punching or kicking in the exact spot John was talking. So precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment