We have been spending the last week and a half getting things ready for Caleb's room. Dorinda has been a tremendous help and Karissa has been very patient. I have dragged them all over St. Louis gathering up various items such as drapes to complete the room. The room for Caleb is quite small so I wanted to make it as bright as possible to keep it from looking crowded. Fortunately, I already had a lot of modern bright colored fabric. Also I found some very cute framed bright colored animal prints from Ikea. So the nursery will consist of bright color with a few cute little animals scattered around. No particular theme just trying to make it cheery. Dorinda has been working hard to paint as well as to sew a bumper pad and a couple of blankets. Of course, she has had the cutest little helper ever - Karissa. Looking forward to seeing it all completed! But most of all looking forward to meeting the future occupant!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Getting ready for Caleb
We have been spending the last week and a half getting things ready for Caleb's room. Dorinda has been a tremendous help and Karissa has been very patient. I have dragged them all over St. Louis gathering up various items such as drapes to complete the room. The room for Caleb is quite small so I wanted to make it as bright as possible to keep it from looking crowded. Fortunately, I already had a lot of modern bright colored fabric. Also I found some very cute framed bright colored animal prints from Ikea. So the nursery will consist of bright color with a few cute little animals scattered around. No particular theme just trying to make it cheery. Dorinda has been working hard to paint as well as to sew a bumper pad and a couple of blankets. Of course, she has had the cutest little helper ever - Karissa. Looking forward to seeing it all completed! But most of all looking forward to meeting the future occupant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment