Monday, August 24, 2009
low weight
Last Thursday, I had an appointment to see if Caleb is no longer breech. Thank the Lord, he has turned! He had been feeling like he was positioned different for about a month or so now. All the prominent movement started taking place at the top of my belly rather than more towards the bottom. I am very thankful my hopes have been fulfilled. There is a concern though. He is not gaining weight as he should. I have another appointment in a couple of weeks to check his weight again and if it hasn't improved I will have to limit my activity. They are thinking this is due to me not resting as I should, which is probably true since I haven't been resting much. Needless to say we are praying that all will be well at the next ultrasound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment