Friday, August 14, 2009
mommy is in trouble
I went to the doctor yesterday for one of the routine appointments. John didn't need to go into work till after lunch so he watched Karissa. The appointment went well. Caleb is as strong as ever and they are still happy with how I am doing. The only hiccup is that I am getting migraines. I have never had them before and it got real scary there for a moment. The doctor gave me a prescription which I am very thankful for because I was afraid they would not allow me to take anything but Tylenol. Needless to say I don't feel in as much dread of them now. Anyway I came home and Karissa asked me where I went and I told her I went to to the doctor so they could check on Caleb. She frowns at me and puts her hands on her hips and says in an angry tone, "You are not supposed to go without me, I am the big sister!" I promised to make sure to take her next time. That smoothed things over. Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment