Thursday, October 22, 2009
Big Kids and Babies
Last Monday, Karisssa took a class on being a big sister at Athens Regional, the hospital I will be delivering at. She of course took it very seriously. They talked about what a baby is like and things they can do to help and how they can interact with the baby. She had a lot to say, mostly due to being around her cousin Paul. It was most definitely another step to helping Karissa become more excited for the arrival of her brother. We also had a tour of the Mother and Baby Unit. It is very well arranged and set up. I think I will like being there. My favorite part of it is that it is very self contained. Needless to say after all this she feels like an expert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment