Friday, October 2, 2009
the big move
As of September 15 we are again residents of Watkinsville, GA. About 3 weeks before our move we gave notice that John would be leaving his ministry position at Harvest. After a lot of prayer and God revealing a lot of unexpected truths we began to realize that our time in St. Louis had ended. Even though it is not a choice we liked making - having to leave a place we loved, we are confident in the Lord's leading. We are again living with John's parents. We are so incrediably thankful for them! I am actually looking forward to all the additional help that wil be avaible when the little guy arrives. I am also thankful for the medical care I have been able to find here. I am going to a Midwife practice associated with the hospital. I have gone to the practice twice now and have felt well cared for. I have also found a chiropractor that provides prenatal message. So we are well on the way to preparing for the arrival of Caleb Whitaker Haley. (Probably due to no coincidence my migraines have ceased, another praise!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment