Finally, the completed room! A lot of love went into this room. Grandddaddy Haley bought most of the furniture from Ikea. Daddy and Karissa built the furniture. Karissa made many beautiful pieces of art to hang on the wall. Grandma Haley made all the bedding. Grandma Haley and Karissa painted. Mama and Papa Whit brought the glider. I just directed where it all should go. I hope Caleb enjoys his room!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Caleb's Room!
Finally, the completed room! A lot of love went into this room. Grandddaddy Haley bought most of the furniture from Ikea. Daddy and Karissa built the furniture. Karissa made many beautiful pieces of art to hang on the wall. Grandma Haley made all the bedding. Grandma Haley and Karissa painted. Mama and Papa Whit brought the glider. I just directed where it all should go. I hope Caleb enjoys his room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment