Friday, March 13, 2009

Babies don't toot!

OK, I guess I can't avoid sharing this any longer. Another pregnancy not so joyous I am experiencing is gas. Lots of gas. The average human passes gas about 12 to 16 times a day and well I guess pregnancy has given me a super power. The power to pass gas at least 30 times a day. Anyway, this morning we had Karissa in bed with us. Some mornings when we are not in a hurry we go get Karissa and bring her in bed with us so we can cuddle and talk about our dreams. Of course my worse time to pass gas is in the morning. Inevitably, I passed some gas. Karissa says "Mommy, you tooted!" To which I replied "No, I didn't! Elmo and Paula did!" Karissa replies, "No, babies don't toot!" I then said, "Well, actually Elmo and Paula have made Mommy's gastrointestinal tract very relaxed." Karissa then laughs and laughs and laughs. This was so funny to us because we know she had no idea what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment