Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Memories

It is amazing how you forget all the joyous and not so joyous of pregnancy after you have that amazing little one in your arms. BUT it is also amazing how quickly the memories return once you start the adventure again. It seems I am feeling everything more intensely this time or maybe I am just more aware to attribute it to pregnancy. I am more sore, much more sore. Hungrier. More groggy. More forgetful. I don't how many times I have started to say something and then forget it. I do this anyway, but this ridiculous. So far no sickness hopefully the fact I am feeling everything more intensely doesn't mean I will feel the sickness more intensely too. With Karissa I just had queasiness no actual sickness. 5 weeks tomorrow so I guess I will be finding out next week, 6 weeks is the typical time for the sickness to set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment