Thursday, March 19, 2009
Ninja baby
This past weekend we had a little scare. I had some spotting and some pain. I called the doctor and she told me to rest until I could get in and have an ultrasound done. John and Karissa did a very good job of making sure I stay rested. On Tuesday, we went in for the ultrasound. We found everything to be very OK. The doctor said the ultrasound showed everything to be as it should at this stage! We did find that we are only having one. Karissa refuses to except this. She says one is hiding and will jump out and scare the other one when they are born. She was a very good big sister waiting patiently at the doctors. Encouraging mommy even when I had to pee in a cup. Karissa was so proud that I did this she announced it to the whole office. Thanks to all for all the prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment