Friday, March 13, 2009

I have a great husband!

John is wonderful! Of course, I don't have to be pregnant to remember that. He is always doing, saying and acting in ways that make me feel very loved. I don't know if it is being extra emotional during pregnancy or perhaps because I feel I am more demanding but somehow I can't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude for him while I am pregnant. Tonight he made reservations to go to the Melting Pot, a wonderfully delicious restaurant! (If you have one close by and never eaten at it, go now, you will not regret it!) Some dear friends of ours are watching Karissa for us. I guess we are establishing a kinda tradition because when we found out about Karissa we went to the Melting Pot in Kansas City. Yes, John had already made reservations to celebrate our 2 year anniversary but we quickly added celebrating being pregnant with the little one who will now soon be four and not so little. I guess John couldn't resist the excuse to return to the Melting Pot. When I told him thank you he replied thanks for being pregnant to which I said if I had knowing I would get to eat at the Melting Pot I would have gotten pregnant sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment