Monday, March 16, 2009

The sponsors are...

Well, the official sponsors of this pregnancy are Sprite, Special K wheat crackers, Sunkist fruit snacks and freeze dried ginger chips. I am being to be a bit nauseous but I have found if I munch on something about every 2 hours and eat a couple ginger chip I do very well. The new Speical K wheat crackers are awesome! Somehow I find the Sunkist fruit snacks have the best taste and texture. Sprite is my special treat! In the late afternoon when I am feeling the most off, I drink some Sprite and it seems to give me that little kick I need. The ginger chips are a little trick I learned when pregnant with Karissa, ginger is great for settling the stomach. The only draw back is that Karissa has decided she loves the crackers and fruit snacks so I have to share. Some of you now how unwilling I am to share, maybe it is an only child thing. Of course, she is too cute to resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment